Our surroundings play a significant role in shaping our thoughts, emotions, behaviors, and overall health, and learning about the impact of our surroundings on our mental health is a valuable way to take control of our own well-being. Check out the information, resources, and tools we’ve provided to get started.
Mental Health Month Podcast Series
- May 3: Does my environment affect my health, featuring Em Skehill
- May 10: How to feel safe if my home feels unsafe
- May 17: How do I sleep better, with Dr. Joseph Dzierzewski
- May 24: How to feel safe in an unsafe neighborhood
- May 31: How can I connect with nature?
Check out one of our webinars that will cover our Mental Health Month themes during May. Join live or watch the recording!
Community support: Finding connection in unlikely spaces
May 16, 1 p.m. ET / 10 a.m. PT
Connecting your mind, body, and surroundings: Nature as a form of healing
May 25, 1 p.m. ET / 10 a.m. PT
This campaign is supported by contributions from Janssen: Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson and Otsuka America Pharmaceutical, Inc.