- Your monthly donation will go straight to sustaining MHA's work. Your gift enables us to continue to provide life-saving resources, such as our free online screening tools at MHAscreening.org.
- An opportunity to give in a seamless process: Your donation is set to happen automatically every month. You can increase, decrease, or cancel your pledge whenever you wish.
- An annual statement for your records that provides a summary of your cumulative giving to MHA.
- Receive a welcome letter that includes a Fight in The Open lapel pin.
- A 10% discount code that can be used at MHA’s Store.
- A quarterly newsletter updating you on MHA’s latest work, along with digital goodies for your use.
For your convenience, we have put together below some of the most commonly asked questions about how our program works. Of course, if you have a question not covered here, please feel free to contact our Gift Office by emailing email@example.com or call us at 703-838-7558.
Q: Once I've made an online gift, how can I make changes to my account (i.e., increase or decrease amount)?
A: It's so easy! Please just call 703-838-7558. We can make the change effective for the month if we receive your change prior to the month's processing deadline. If not, it will take effect the next month.
Q: What if I need to stop giving? Can I stop whenever I want?
A: Of course! Just call or email us. Your cancellation will take place the same month, or the following month, depending upon when we receive your request.
Q: Will I receive verification of my donations for tax purposes?
A: All monthly donors will receive an annual statement reflecting the prior year's total contributions. In addition, all monthly donations will receive an email donor receipt.
Q: When will my credit card first be charged?
A: Monthly charges occur once per month. Your first online gift will be charged to your card on the date that your transaction is made. All subsequent charges will occur on the same day you made your first transaction.