Call for Proposals - MHA Affiliate Day
Deadline for Submission: Friday, January 13, 2023
Affiliate Day, formerly Affiliate Pre-Conference Day, will feature in-depth workshops that correspond with the theme of the 2023 MHA Annual Conference, Next Gen Prevention. Many new potentials and breakthroughs await in the next stage of prevention and the future of mental health. Affiliate Day will allow attendees to see firsthand how MHA affiliates use their creative ingenuity to address and enhance mental health and well-being in their communities to implement applicable solutions to help bridge the health gap.
MHA is inviting proposals for its Affiliate Day for live, in-person workshops to be held on June 7 at the Hyatt Regency Washington on Capitol Hill. Proposals must address one or more of the eight topics, which include:
- Interventions addressing social and political determinants of mental health.
- Addressing health equity through transformed systems of health.
- Using digital solutions to identify and address barriers and quality.
- Advancing DEI through cultural responsiveness and racial equity.
- Using robust upstream intervention models to reduce health inequities.
- Promoting peer support in health systems and in the community.
- Incorporating concepts and new practices related to spirituality into community-based work.
- Next Gen fundraising for Next Gen services.