Thank you to our sponsors, affiliates, and thousands of attendees - in-person and virtually- who helped make MHA’s 2022 Annual Conference a huge success.
View a daily recap of the event on MHA's Chiming In Blog here.
Save the date for our 2023 Annual Conference June 8-10, 2023.
MHA’s 2021 Annual Conference will be a hybrid event, consisting of a small in-person gathering and a digital conference experience.
COVID-19 Safety Guidelines for the In-Person Event
What we’re doing for attendees:
- Will provide Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Taking social distancing precautions
- Sanitation stations available throughout event space
- Mask mandate for event
- Make requests of other attendees and have them sign waivers/declarations
- In the event of restricted safety guidelines, event will be fully virtual
- Generous refund policies
What we ask from attendees:
- Be vaccinated if eligible
- Get a COVID test before you travel if possible; if unable to get tested, please isolate for 10+ days
- Upon arrival, you will be asked to sign a COVID-19 safety acknowledgment
- If you have any COVID-like symptoms, have been exposed to someone who tested positive for COVID-19, or have traveled internationally within 14 days of the event, you will not be permitted to attend in-person
- Masks will be REQUIRED for all in-person functions. Violators will be asked to leave the event.
- Please understand there is risk involved when attending any in-person event
- Please note plans are subject to change and MHA will keep you updated
Mental Health America’s (MHA) 2023 Annual Conference will take place in Washington, DC, and online from June 8-10, 2023. The event will bring together thousands of MHA affiliates, peers, providers, government officials, media, and key stakeholders from across the country to explore the intersecting equity issues that exist in mental health.
Keep up to date by signing up for conference announcements, news, and surprises.
We can't wait to show you what we've got in store.