Thank you for your interest in Mental Health America’s (MHA) Young Mental Health Leaders Council! Read more about the program here.
As part of the program, participants will:
- Attend monthly virtual meetings over a six-month term
- Receive one-on-one mentoring
- Contribute to an annual report
- Create and share social media content, including videos, posts, and blogs
- Receive opportunities to present at MHA local and national events and with MHA partners
- Join a network of young mental health leaders
- Receive a $1,000 stipend
Please complete the below form to submit your application for the 2020-2021 Young Mental Health Leaders Council.
Applications are due Friday, August 14, 2020.
For questions or support completing the application, contact Kelly Davis at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants will be notified about selection by August 31, 2020.