Find more information about how to care for your own mental health when facing difficult challenges at work. In addition, our Screening-to-Supports (S2S) program offers many general resources to help you take care of your mental health.
Improve Your Own Mental Health at Work
- Can I be fired for my mental illness?
- Can I use FMLA for mental health?
- Can I use my PTO to take care of a sick family member?
- How can I achieve better work-life balance?
- How can I manage my mental health while working from home?
- How can I manage stress at work?
- How do I handle a workplace bully?
- I feel "stuck" at work.
- I'm afraid I'm going to lose my job.
- What mental health accommodations can I ask for at work?
- Healthy Workplaces: Creating A Supportive Environment
- Confronting The Workplace Bully
- Job Searching With A Mental Health Condition
Chiming In Blogs - Workplace Wellness