Thank you for your interest in Mental Health America's (MHA) Young Mental Health Leaders Council (YMHLC)! Read more about MHA's young adult leadership programs.
The YMHLC is designed to identify young leaders (18-25) who have created programs and initiatives that fill gaps in mental health supports and resources in their communities.
Selected members meet over the course of 6 months and contribute to resources and a report with their ideas and guides to expanding or replicating their programs.
As part of the program, participants:
- Attend monthly 90-minute meetings over a six-month term.
- Receive one-on-one mentoring.
- Contribute to MHA content and an annual report.
- Receive opportunities to present at MHA local and national events and with MHA partners.
- Join a network of young mental health leaders.
- Receive a $1,000 stipend.
Please complete the below form to submit your application for the 2022-2023 Young Mental Health Leaders Council.
Applications are due Friday, August 19, 2022.
For questions or support completing the application, contact Kelly Davis, MHA's Associate Vice President of Peer and Youth Advocacy, at email@example.com.
Applicants will be notified about selection by September 16, 2022.