YMHLC identifies young adults (18-25) who have created programs and initiatives that fill gaps in mental health resources in their communities. From policy to apps and peer support to sports, MHA’s young adult leaders are making a difference to meet the needs of their peers. Selected applicants participate in a six-month cohort to connect and share ideas with other leaders from across the US. Learn more about the program here.
In addition to attending monthly 90-minute meetings over the six-month term, YMHLC members will:
- Receive one-on-one mentoring for their programmatic and professional growth
- Gain leadership opportunities at MHA and with MHA partners
- Highlight their work and ideas via MHA’s social media and young adult mental health resources
- Present at MHA local and national events and with MHA partners
- Join a network of young mental health leaders and MHA affiliates
- Receive a $1,000 stipend
Please complete and submit the form below to submit your application for the 2021-2022 Young Mental Health Leaders Council.
Applications are due by August 20, 2021.
For questions or support completing the application, please contact Kelly Davis at firstname.lastname@example.org.